Monday 29 November 2010

Narcotic dreams!

Fucking Narcotic dreams I often have in broad daylight!


I dream of life as some sort of time lapse.

An orchid opening and dying, withering away like rose.


The clouds pass over, a sun spiralling repeatedly round and round like a fucking halo!

The air we breathe dancing with deadly virus spores, flies swarming in droves. Evolution! A time lapse from nothing to everything and pretty soon everything to nothing.


Existentially I picture myself as a time lapse or somewhere within each of these. A memory fading.



Such a beautiful dream time-lapse. I want to fade, disappear, yet it's the others who wish to capture me, keep me there, to save me! Our once cold planet glows before returning to such morbid premier state!



I want to fade, disappear, but it's the others who wish to capture me, keep me there, to save me! Our once cold planet glows before returning to its morbid premier state!

No comments:

Post a Comment